The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Amorywarhero / Chris
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
Minnesota
What is your Occupation/School?:
ICU Nurse
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Would like to play with quality people, maybe comepetetively. Most TPRG members aren't on when I am, TBG has been more consistently on when I am. I like playing with and against you guys and have been on TS the last week and had a great time
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
I really hope I do... If not, I've been in way over my head.
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
I haven't been able to be active with TPRG as much as I wish, so I'd be sad to leave but hopefully happy with TBG, I've had a blast on TS this past week with Carptarts, Donut, Philip, Renno, and so on :)

Thanks Renno, your suggestion to stay get my ass finally on TS was convincing. I'll be checking this occasionally through the day and will be in-game or online after 2100-CST for most of the night until early morning.

Its about time you come over to the good side:gros66: .hope everthing gose good for you

I just hope people quit fucking calling you "Armory" now. See you in TS and good luck, I think you'll do fine. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's ever had an issue with you and that shit is history.

Welcome Amory! Good luck with the process and I hope you find us a good fit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...gasp...

Thought I'd be on earlier but something important came up. Online now and on metro24 :)

You applied two weeks ago. Still two more weeks. Check the day you posted your application.

Is that REALLY what your thumbs have been waiting to do? Because I heard they were waiting to do something else entirely, something best not said in decent company. At least that's what I read on the bathroom wall.

Back