The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Faron (SilverMemories)
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3
Where are you located?:
Louisiana, USA
What is your Occupation/School?:
Student
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I'm a regular on your BF 3 servers
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
What is this Engrish you speak of? Yes I can
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
-

Welcome to our site, a head admin or founder will send you a pm of the rules and what not soon. Good luck in your trial!

Welcome to the site. Please check your PM. Make sure that you log into TS and a HA can officially start your trial.

Thank you all for the welcomes. I look forward to more awesome gaming with yall.
I'm usually on 7pm-10pm-

cplmac
Where in Louisiana are you?

I am from Lafayette, la.

You like to see homo's naked??

oh...

Home is where you make it... gotcha.

Welcome! Enjoy the website, and looking forward as well to shooting bitches in teh face and making noobs rage on the interwebs.

Do you pronounce it Laifayette or laafayette, meaning short a or long a sound. There is a lafeyette, in.
I was just curious and I have heard both.

Oh, and welcome to the site, good luck to your trial time, look forward to gaming with you.

Do you pronounce it Laifayette or laafayette, meaning short a or long a sound. There is a lafeyette, in.
I was just curious and I have heard both.

Oh, and welcome to the site, good luck to your trial time, look forward to gaming with you.

Sorry for the late reply, We say it Laafayette.

Anyways Im ordering a decent pair of headphones today so people will be able to hear me now in TS xD

Also, if things work out right, Ill be on for a couple of hours. Which one of the servers do yall mostly play on?

I think most of them inhabit metro, but there are quite a few who hang out on the air maps and cq.

Back