The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Death Touch (steve)
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF3
Where are you located?:
WV
What is your Occupation/School?:
LAN Administrator
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Frequent your server and have been in other CLANs with some of your current members
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
C
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
no

hi

Thanks for showing interest. Please check your inbox, good luck.

Wowwee the original tank master applies. Good luck Deathtouch get to know as many as you can for the vote. Look forward to talking to you again on TS.

Holy shit. Just when I think I saw it all. Where have you been? Wow. A true BLAST from the past. Welcome :)

Yeah I see a few old names as members here. Thought I would give it a go again.
Have stayed away from clans for a while, just got old, power struggles, break ups, etc.
I pretty much was out of gamming after BF2142. When i heard of BF3 I checked it out,
bought a new rig to support it and have been playing it since day 1. You know me, I invented
shooting down aircraft with a tank (i am the one spreading that rumor). Didnt think anyone
would remember me. Hey SID, yeah long time. I see SEED is here and I have been getting
killed by BOB a lot. I try to get on your server but it is always busy (thats a good thing). I am
mostly on during the weekend so wont see much of me during the week. Since this weekend is a
long one it will be PTYP (play till you puke). Talk to you soon onTS3.

There are no power struggles here now and never will be. We all know Soulzz is gay and he doesn't fight that fact.

If I remember correctly Death you were pretty busy in the past too. Opening a new shop I believe??? Don't let that stop you. We have many players that play only here and there. Get to know the others and you'll fit in fine.

Not as many as I would like. Many play Metro or the back to Karkand Server.

There are a few of us that keep Bob company from time to time but not often enough.

Re-Appling

Ok guys, in all seriousness, I am re-applying. No crap like before (i appologize for that), just good gamming.

Thanks,

Back