The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Psikys / Will
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3
Where are you located?:
Anchorage AK
What is your Occupation/School?:
IT Services
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I enjoy playing with Sixer and a few others on the TBG servers. I figure I can throw 5 or 10 bucks a month to donations. Beyond that, I doubt I'll be able to support much more.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
QUE? QUE ES ENGRISH!!!? I mainly speak slackjaw, not sure if that's what you call this "English"
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
AMERCUH! FUCK YEA!

Good luck on your trial. I was a few seconds too slow from PMing you.

I like this guy.. Lol.

Welcome to the community website! Please make yourself at home. When you can, make sure you jump in Teamspeak and get to know all of the guys, and most importantly, Have fun! :D

looking forward to playing with you in game

good to game with you the tonight; didn't say much; but good luck with everything.

Good to see you apply! I'm sure you'll like the rest of the guys here, they're fun to game with. Just don't let Soulzz offer you any peanut butter.

Hey guys, so I think I'm gonna pull myself from the trial period. I honestly just feel like there's a bit too much responsibility required. No offense intended, but I'm such a random player, I don't think it's going to be the right fit. I'm not removing you guys from my buddy list on Battlelog, because when I am on, I'm more than happy to play with you guys, but my main reason for going to PC is to play tournaments with some folks, and I'm not even sure I have time for that.

Thanks anywho guys!

I think you may have over estimated the amount of responsibility required because I can tell you right now I'm not responsible in the slightest.

Hey guys, so I think I'm gonna pull myself from the trial period. I honestly just feel like there's a bit too much responsibility required. No offense intended, but I'm such a random player, I don't think it's going to be the right fit. I'm not removing you guys from my buddy list on Battlelog, because when I am on, I'm more than happy to play with you guys, but my main reason for going to PC is to play tournaments with some folks, and I'm not even sure I have time for that.

Thanks anywho guys!

You have to do what is right for you. See you on server and such. Thank you for taking the time and courtesy to inform us.

Thanks,

Tom-A-Bomb

Back