Applying for Membership

I've been playing BF3, in TS right now bitch.

Bullshit. It's common knowledge that if I did not see it happen then it did not happen. I never realized you were so delusional before. Application Denied.

Duly noted, I've been living a lie for many years now then. All these events I thought were reality, just were a figment of my imagination.

I'm glad that I can't run BF3 yet or I would be getting killed by you on a regular basis. Good to see you back!

I'm glad that I can't run BF3 yet or I would be getting killed by you on a regular basis. Good to see you back!

Oh you suck ups, he's not that fucking good. I remember taking him down with Renno with the Saaw parties we used to pull on him, Falcon got so pissed at that he rage quit frequently. And I still think Lex and Fast could give him a run for his money...bitches!!

Oh you suck ups, he's not that fucking good. I remember taking him down with Renno with the Saaw parties we used to pull on him, Falcon got so pissed at that he rage quit frequently. And I still think Lex and Fast could give him a run for his money...bitches!!

You're totally right, I sucked at 2142. Can someone teach me how to play battlefield?

I presume it goes something like this: Spawn engineer, shoot rockets, repeat. Possibly a little bit of: get in helicopter, fly helicopter directly to out of bounds area, kill entire squad.

Back