2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
Applying for Membership
Your age? 18+ Only:
The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
2Tartu, Talis
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF2 + others when i happen to be in possession of a comp that runs them.
Where are you located?:
Estonia/Norway/D.C./Latvia/Sweden/Finland.... oh screw this, The Western Hemisphere(unless i'm on one of these... happy days...)
What is your Occupation/School?:
Occupation: Translator,Designer,"Private teacher"& Something not to be disclosed, Currently studying at Estonian Business School & in addition to that i'm taking french, german and chinese...
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I wish to have the server clean of asshats & other rulebreakers when playing, also love the community here.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes, unless you speak like a kansas auctioneer.
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
The payment part, i can not use paypal, need an IBAN number for transfers, donations would be 10€/month. P.S: Did i mention you guys are nice...? :D

Finally, I'm glad you put one in after I've been tell ya the past month!!! You need to get on teamspeak though everyday and get to know all of us.

Finally, I'm glad you put one in after I've been tell ya the past month!!! You need to get on teamspeak though everyday and get to know all of us.
heh, well, i just hanged on all maps teamspeak with satis & tastey for a good 2 hours or so, also got my teamspeak fixed, pb aint kicking out now :)

good luck on the app head admin should contact you with the info asap

Willkommen, viel Glück
欢迎,运气好
Bienvenue et bonne chance

but if we let him in who is going to post in the players to watch out for lol jk good luck

its 4 week duration. Get on TS and meet the guys or else we cannot give you a vote.

yes supposed to be. I will re-send you another one if you did not get it.

Back