Your STEAM ID (If applicable) Jiaura

Discord User Name Jiaura

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlebit Remastered

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? I don't

Where are you located? Utah, USA

What is your Occupation/School? CSM

Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? Yes

What made you apply to us? Tried joining a server and it directed me here

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

what do you mean by "Tried joining a server and it directed me here" ?

what do you mean by "Tried joining a server and it directed me here" ?

I'm curious about this as well. This is an application to join the clan. We don't direct you to join the clan because you can't join the servers.

"Tried joining a server and it directed me here"

Play battle bit
Join a TBG server that has only 2 slots available
Receive a message that slots are reserved for TBGClan members only, please visit TBClan.com
I'm about to apply for the same reason.

The last two slots are reserved for VIP members. We will have to investigate what the message says but it’s not exclusively for TBG members only .

The message you should be seeing says "Reserved Slot go to tbgclan.com"

Which is this link if you are looking for reserve slots

If you're intent is to join the community and be part of something great then we can definitely proceed with the app but it shouldnt be solely for VIP reasons.

ok, you can ignore the application.

The server, rather than saying "server full" and letting me continue to browse servers, instead it starts to connect, disconnects, sends me back to main screen, and displays a message to join at TBGclan.com. then I have to wait for the seizure warning again before I can browse servers.

It is quite tedious and punishes users attempting to connect to the tbgclan server

ok, you can ignore the application.

The server, rather than saying "server full" and letting me continue to browse servers, instead it starts to connect, disconnects, sends me back to main screen, and displays a message to join at TBGclan.com. then I have to wait for the seizure warning again before I can browse servers.

It is quite tedious and punishes users attempting to connect to the tbgclan server

We do apologize however this is how Battlebit developers have incorporated the VIP slots. Perhaps in the future, they will introduce a queue system.

Back