Appealing my ban

BG_602

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* XtremeMarksman12

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8/21/18

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.
I was banned for responding to somebody in the chat saying something along the lines of "trump for 10 more terms my nigga"
Any additional comments you would like to add?

I just instinctively responded jokingly towards a guy talking about trump and stated the comment above as a joke, I would not of done so if I remembered the server rules. I did not mean to offend anybody just said it simply as a joke, yes I did read your guys banner above the ban appeal posts about how you guys will not unban anybody who has said anything racial and I understand that. I just wanted to see if you guys could make an exception, I know I done fucked up and I take full responsibility. It is your guys choice if you want to show me mercy or not, with that said do as you please with my ban because it is indeed your guys server. Just wanted to let you guys know I apologize and wouldn't mind playing on your servers again with this account. Thank you for your time, have a lovely day.

Last edited:
Back