Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyasound369

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* nyasound369

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** (TKC) BF3 - Conquest, fast vehicle spawn.. Noob Friendly!

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) n/a

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i dont remember

Any additional comments you would like to add? im sorry for what ever it was that i did and i will comply with your rules and make sure it doesnt happen again i like your sever alot due to its large map seclection and it been some what local

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

(TKC) BF3 - Conquest, fast vehicle spawn.. Noob Friendly!

This is not our server but below you'll find a ban from 2015 on ours. Racism isn't tolerated on our servers and will not be lifted.
[PunkBuster Server: 235 8818ceXXXX9de59d4b49e77587a93c4 {0/-1} "NyaSound369" "24.99.XXX.193:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! DAMN YOU NIGGLET!! 11/28/2015 4:51:21 AM" ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back