Appealing my ban

Chapsym

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Chapsym

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID: 76561198151552209

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Squad Server

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Roughly mid or late 2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Team killing / toxicity

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was completely in the wrong and made an ass out of myself. There's no excuse for what I did and I've like a second chance. I'm sorry

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

"This player has no bans on record." Battle metrics don't show you banned... maybe got banned server side... what does it say when you try and join.

last time it shows in any our servers:
02/06/2018 7:51 PM
Chapsym left the server.

You were banned for multiple TK's. I have removed this. Ban will be removed on the next map change.

Back