Appealing my ban

TOPGUNzzzzzz

Ingame name: TOPGUNzzzzz
Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/TOPGUNzzzzzz/stats/987464719/pc/
Which game is it?: Battlefield 4
Your Steam ID: wut
Server name that you were banned on: ! TBGCLAN.COM | ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST 24/7 | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned: 1/8/2018 23:21 (11 AM)
Admin that banned you (If you remember): Automatic
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for: Racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Yes. (first off, I'm a middle-easterner)

I was going 30-0 on Rogue Transmission with the attack jet, some guys were giving me a bad time about how I'm "raping", and I got auto-banned for saying the N-word, by saying - "My n***** VEG-EEE kept raping you too and you aren't giving him shit".

Obviously the N-Word is used as a compliment as he was a guy I was playing with in the squad..

Didn't mean to offend anyone.. If anything I'm the one that got the verbal abuse that day but I didn't mind it.

I also have two witnesses who aren't my friends, and if they would be honest they could vouch for me not saying or acting as a racist at all! The only thing I'm blame for was killing a single person in the spawn, and stopped after they told me it's forbidden!

Names of those two players - 'blckbllr' (hi), and TrunkMonkey81 (non-moving AA)

He needs to be gone. Also constantly attacking OPFOR base spawn after multiple people let him know it was against the rules. That was multiple occasions, both myself and BLKBLLR can attest to that. Also has another alias THE_NOOB_POLICE. On top of that...he went and used the racial slur. Bad news...let him stay gone.

He needs to be gone. Also constantly attacking OPFOR base spawn after multiple people let him know it was against the rules. Also has another alias THE_NOOB_POLICE. On top of that...he went and used the racial slur.
K this guy is not being honest at all. I thought he's going to be an honest person but I guess he's mad at me 'cause I killed his AA in base like 6 times when he was spamming me with passive radars.
Feel free to check the chat logs. I'm getting this abuse simply for being good in a jet.

Back