Appealing my ban

Dev

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* very good boy

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ASSJEW2/

Server name that you were banned on** tbgclan.com|WARZONE|CHICAGO

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9 pm 12/18/2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not named

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "racial name"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Keep getting kicked for "racial name." I see the banner about racial stuff on this screen but on Squad it just said to change it, so I did but am still being kicked. If you can't lift it then ok

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Name currently is still 'very good boy', was originally ASSJEW which I was banned for, changed to 'NOT RACIST' and got kicked a couple more times and now 'very good boy' and was kicked again. Should be under at least one of those names.

Name currently is still 'very good boy', was originally ASSJEW which I was banned for, changed to 'NOT RACIST' and got kicked a couple more times and now 'very good boy' and was kicked again. Should be under at least one of those names.
I'll have someone change it. @Zula @ThePizza

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nah, still says racial name please change every time I try to join.

do you have your 64-bit steamid? steamid.co

Hate to be bothering you all with this stuff, but it still says I'm banned for the same thing every time I try to join. That really sucks since you guys have one of the few good servers on this game, but if you can't figure it out I understand.

Back