Appealing my ban

Tavtlzef

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Akbar_Tavtlzef

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: n/a

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL BATTLEFIELD 4 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/16/2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) n/a

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. In short:
I was pretty much setting C4 on my team mates and then having my buddy Vansauce on the other team detonate it with his MAV. Yup he was doing my dirty work against MY team

Any additional comments you would like to add? Sorry. I managed to slip up and do a dumb thing with my bud that I thought would be fun and got banned as a result. I've been playing on this TBG server for a few years without incident/ racial slur. I'd like to continue to do so.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Last edited:
Spoke to the Admins involved. This will not be lifted. The other servers are available to you. However if there is another infraction it is an all server ban.

You were pretty much setting C4 on your team mates and then having you buddy Vansauce on the other team detonate it with his MAV. Yup he was doing your dirty work AGAINST your team.

Back