Appealing my ban

TylerB2222

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TylerB2222

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Air Map 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** No idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. It says kicked by punkbuster, but I've never cheated or anything so no idea really

Any additional comments you would like to add? Your server usually has my favorite maps so would love to come play

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I'm confused. What is the racial slur in that sentence? Seems like a very strict filter. That is common nomenclature/slang.

I will be more careful if given a second chance. Most servers allow such talk. My mistake for not realizing this server was different!

I'm confused. What is the racial slur in that sentence? Seems like a very strict filter. That is common nomenclature/slang.

I will be more careful if given a second chance. Most servers allow such talk. My mistake for not realizing this server was different!
Our rules are plastered everywhere in-game. It's a basic policy and quite frankly, that word is a slur, not slang.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I understand now. Is there anything I can do to get reconsidered? If not, I understand. Thanks for reviewing my appeal either way.

I understand now. Is there anything I can do to get reconsidered? If not, I understand. Thanks for reviewing my appeal either way.
Our other servers are open to you, just not this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back