Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry after review you are not achieving the same stats as you are able to achieve on our server.

I would appreciate it if you would just say that you are not going to unban me so I don't waste my time trying to appeal a ban that wont be lifted. It is crazy to me that my accuracy on 2 guns is literally the entire basis of the ban. You haven't said how you think I cheat, whether I use aimbot, dmg mod, etc. All you do is refer to my accuracy on 2 GUNS and that somehow makes me a cheater. That is literally the only thing you are holding onto. All the effort I went to to record and post those videos which clearly shows that I'm not some average 320 spammer is invalidated because of 2 redundant stats. And even after everything I did to prove I don't cheat I still get, "Sorry after review you are not achieving the same stats as you are able to achieve on our server."
So that means you counted every single shot I took with both the rex and the 44 right? So could you tell me what my accuracy percentage was in that last video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back