Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

esf-Changus

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* esf-Changus

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG 24/7 lockers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4th July 2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) TBG-Fast

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "disrespect"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I personally feel like last night ban was unwarrented. All i brought up was the server was having issues didnt even disrepect any TBG members in said comments about server is having an issue.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Off topic to your ban appeal, First of all let me educate you what we have, you are welcome to share with your buddies.

The best gaming box available to host BF titles in the market, something your "clan" will never be able to afford. Please pass the spec info to Undefined while you're at it.

Let me break down for your the box specs:
Intel Xeon E3-1270v5 (Skylake 3.6ghz)
Amount of RAM: 64 GB
30 TB of bandwidth
1000 SSD hard-drive
Location Chicago
Cpu load : always below 50%

We have two boxes of these and we pay EA tax to run the slots. Lots of $$ for quality shit.

Yesterday you something like "other people say the same thing"

If I go to a random server and type "Any one experience lag" "Anyone having reg problems" What do you think the answer will be? It's call the lag bandwagon for a reason duh. And no the only only people I have witness complained 98% of the time regarding "reg" are your buddies with a large ego that get pissed off when they get killed. I guess they need to blame it on someone or something...TBG and their server.

The fact is we run the best box possible and with LOW CPU. Our provider is renowned for years having the best setup around.

Instead of bitching about our server check your routing to the server or check your end before you undefined esf-monte or whoever bitch about TBG being the problem. " Tracert IP " in your command line.
If you don't know how, google it.

I told you get the fuck over it nicely and play somewhere else if you hate so damn much. I said this to you and your buddies for weeks now. At some point i'll tell you like how it is. And like undefined said "we have two choices ego or tbg" well there you go or maybe you can start your own server? Do that and do everyone including yourself a favor.

By the way EGO runs the exact same way we do...funny yeah?

Now being a child and an asshole, constant disrespect, coming in our TS being troll (alt names included). You'll have to give a very good explanation why we should lift this ban.

This is from YOU
Jul 3, 2017 8:45:39 pm that explains joels low low IQ level now ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 8:42:31 pm MP4Life why are you being so rude to players? ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 8:29:04 pm but thye dont take it taht why tho ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 8:28:32 pm bout the guns they use too ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 8:28:25 pm Tor dont complain about guns, because admins will get butt hurt about you complaining ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 8:25:09 pm more shitguns please ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 7:43:14 pm dont become a badmin ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 7:38:23 pm for the last month+ everyone has been complain about server performance....... ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 7:37:33 pm fast, why are you so pissed off? ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 7:29:21 pm who is disrespecting? ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 7:27:43 pm so i bring cancer too all ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jul 3, 2017 7:27:38 pm this server hit reg is bad ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 30, 2017 8:11:10 pm badmin alert ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 30, 2017 8:11:05 pm lol ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 30, 2017 8:10:07 pm another badmin move there ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 30, 2017 8:08:33 pm But raug doesnt hack tho ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 30, 2017 8:08:07 pm if you do, i wont talk shit to you anymore ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 30, 2017 8:08:00 pm Can you unban raug's main account from here please ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 30, 2017 8:06:09 pm who would want to be friends with joel... ur life must suck

Another example of your crew's shit (Undefined)
Jun 27, 2017 4:43:02 pm god this server is terrible ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 27, 2017 4:36:58 pm they dont restart their servers ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 27, 2017 4:36:54 pm no its tbg
Jun 29, 2017 6:52:04 pm ego or tbg ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 29, 2017 6:52:01 pm i have 2 choices ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 29, 2017 6:51:39 pm its tbg ## TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG | # # #
Jun 29, 2017 6:51:31 pm figures

According to your battlelog
This is SLF 2.0, a fresh start to the old SLF camaraderie, founded by your good friend ID and proudly lead by Changus, Undefined, and Raug.

What do you know I've already banned Undefined and you. This is how you lead huh?

NO badmin, not pissed off like you said, pure factual information. Have you ever heard me like this? Yeah there is a reason why. Im nice but you wanted the asshole Fast, well now you got him.

We don't want you back, clearly from the chat you seem angry and bitchy, so this is an easy fix. Start your own server, lead or play on EGO server and you can bitch about TBG all you want on their server
You dont come to someone else's backyard and act like this.

Don't even try to downplay any of it. The proof is there and more.

@JoeLeb @StabemKillerman please share what he did last night on TS as well and if you want that night with the C4.

Last edited:
Well said @Matt(FAST)

The funny thing about this guy is that anytime someone kills him, his ego can't process it. It's never his fault. It's the shitty weapon you use, or the fucked up server reg. His ego simply won't allow him to accept the fact that someone actually killed him in a video game, that's just unthinkable. It just has to be some other factor because, after all, he's the best player to ever grace a server with his presence. Don't believe it? Just ask him. He's always happy to tell you awesome he is and how shitty everyone else is.

If you dare point out that it's an ALL WEAPONS SERVER or that we're all on the same playing field and to stop the constant bitching, then you're simply a badmin for calling him out on his incessant whining. At that point it becomes personal and you get disrespected constantly because you dared to contradict his ego. But those are just the facts, easy to ignore when you're delusional and are the best player on the internet, right?

A couple of weeks back his little mind snapped after I flew one too many UCAVS up his ass. He came to my team, placed c4's around me and placed a decoy beside me so his slf friends on the other team could detonate the C4 with a MAV. When I called him out on it and warned him to stop, he did it again so I kicked him. Of course he came right back and did it again. It's called griefing a team mate. When I warned him another instance would get him banned, then I was called an abusive badmin. When it was brought to the attention of @Matt(FAST) he first claimed he never did it. Then, when proven he was lying, changed his story to "but you can't detonate C4 in the base, everyone know's that." And the personal attacks continued in chat ever since about what a badmin I am, how much I suck, my low IQ, etc.

Over the past couple of weeks, he was again asked to stop bitching by 4 other admins. Subsequently, every one was branded a badmin and scolded on the shit servers that we run. When warned last night to stfu or be removed, what did he do? Leave the server, change his alias, then come right back and start up again with the childish personal attacks and disrespect. And to have a little more fun, changed his teamspeak nickname and came into the Locker channel on TBG to monitor the conversation we were having about his antics.

Earlier today, I'm told he came into the channel and insisted I was the one who banned him. When told otherwise, he argued with another admin insisting that it had to be me that banned him. When told the second time forcefully that it was @Matt(FAST) he skulked away with his tail tucked between his legs. I only wish I was there to see it.

Changus, you hung yourself over the past couple of weeks with your own actions and big mouth. If I owe you some rent for living in your head constantly, please let me know and I'll forward the rent money. I'll miss living with you and your ego, but I'm sure the voices in your head can keep you company and tell you how awesome you are while we play on different servers from now on. Thanks for the memories Changus, you'll be missed.

And since a picture is worth a thousand words, allow me to close with this.

bye-felicia-87np0q.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back