Appealing my ban

southeastowl

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SoutheastOwl22

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: ShadowGhostSR1 but this wasn't a steam game

Server name that you were banned on** TGB gunmaster server

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12:35 7/2/2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto scrip ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i said admins please stop fucking choosing pistols

Any additional comments you would like to add? first off id like to say sorry i was getting annoyed and took it out on any admin who may have been there but i believe it was an auto scrip. i would also like to saythat swaring was allowed in discri

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

It's late, so it might be awhile before a head admin responds. It looks like a typo is what got you, you accidentally tripped the racial slur filter. It shouldn't be a problem to get this squared away when someone is available to lift this for you. In the meantime, feel free to enjoy our other servers.

Jul 1, 2017 11:37:02 pm fuckinig admions stop pistols pls

@Irishian88J @Iguanidon

hi i don't know if any admins will read this but just recently tried to relog into the server i was previously ban from due to the above reasons. but it seems the ban was reinstated and im wondering why
if this post isn't picked up with in a few days ill be reposting

it seems Ive some how again been put on your servers black list don't get how but any ways, went onto your naval strike server and played for about a 5 minutes and was then kicked by punk buster with no reason other than that. i then attempted to re log and was kicked instantly

Under further investigation I found the problem to be due you an out of date version of punkbuster though I thank you for the hastily reply

Back