Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKEngine

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Idiocracy

Which game is it?:* Insurgency 2014

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** tbg skirmish

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 5-20-30?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) jolly

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Debate to 1v1 is reason for ban. he is my bro and is a egotistical manlet. Both words are used by other relatives. I dont talk to him much can i just play again?

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Thanks for filling out the ban appeal and please be patient while we look into this.

yeah repptar REPP is our family name he is a manlet and i could kick his ass over this ban but i just want to play the game. Besides hes gone out of my life. Can you please remove his stupid bans on me because he tries to act like he has power over me when i do nothing wrong.

As @ChromeLightsaber noted, this player was previously given a temp ban for inappropriate name ('Hitler was a Jew' or something along those lines). In that incident I attempted to reach out to get a name change with no punishment and was met with insults and toxicity. This ban was a result of that same toxic attitude being extended to other players--again I attempted to reach out and explain why the behavior was detrimental. Again, met with insults and toxicity. You can see he can't even fill out a ban appeal without insulting an admin.

He is my brother, but that is the only reason he wasn't permabanned the first time. Detriment to the community. Recommend upholding.

You have your answer. The appeal is now closed.

Word of advice: you may want to secure any/all accounts you have to prevent future issues like this from happening. Only you yourself are responsible for your account.

- GhstOps6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back