Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

meaculpamaxima

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* meaculpamaxima

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: meaculpamaxima

Server name that you were banned on** tbg

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** dont know

Admin that banned you (If you remember) none

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. getting several kills when piles of guys were standing together

Any additional comments you would like to add? some guy got angry that I was dominating him and filed a complaint and some admin decieded that I should be banned because I got several kills in a minute a few times...ridiculous..

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

What server did you get banned on? We have many.

Wow anyone can post a video, with literally no evidence and claim hacks and get people banned. That 70% HSK was from me and some friends RECENTLY trying to get the HSK medal so we just spawend and HSK each other...but whatever. Thanks for your time, best of luck to you in the future - good karma for you.

You're bullshit and the stats are the proof.

Yes that's right so on two different TBG servers you're stat padding on a full 64 server with your friends. Um on a full 64 man server? Really?
How stupid do you think we are? Jeez I wonder how many other servers you've "statpadded" on?

Don't answer those questions, thread locked.

Looks like good karma came for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back