Appealing my ban

Vambo

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Vambo_1st

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** BF3 & BF2 Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 3/23/17 18.00

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Fossilmaker

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racist symbol

Any additional comments you would like to add? It's two lightning bolts??? I would change it but they changed the battlelog screen and I can't find where to change it.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Vambo_1st

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** BF3 & BF2 Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 3/23/17 18.00

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Fossilmaker

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racist symbol

Any additional comments you would like to add? It's two lightning bolts??? I would change it but they changed the battlelog screen and I can't find where to change it.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.
Contacted EA See Below
Chris Paul Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Chris Paul B.. How may I assist you today?
youCan't chage emblem with new battlelog
youGot banned from server because they don't like it
youwhat do I do
Chris Paul I am sorry to hear you got banned from BF4. No worries! Let me see what I can do about it.
Chris Paul Let me have your email please.
you
you
you
/
Chris Paul Thanks for your patience! Battlefield 4 has separate Terms Of Services team as Dice has their own dispute process. We hope you can send us email for this if you believe that this sanction was applied on your account by mistake. Please click on this link for more information
Chris Paul https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
youThis ban was put on by TBG Clan
youEA had nothing to do with it
Chris Paul As far as I can remember it's for Punkbuster. Hope that you can email our TOS Team for that.
Chris Paul If you wish to contact punkbuster directly, please click on this link
Chris Paul http://www.evenbalance.com/contact.php
Chris Paul You can check on this EA Article to know how to dispute Punkbuster sanctions
Chris Paul https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/
youSo there is no way to change the emblem
youor remove it
youno code I can modify
Chris Paul I really wish I can provide you tricks to do so or encryption codes to hack the system however you can only update your information as well as your emblem if your account is free from any sanction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to move this to private don't want the guys Email going out to the public. We have a few people that love to hate us.

Back