Appealing my ban

darklapis12

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* darklapis12

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Tbg squad

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2 days ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Idk

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Got banned for giving info away

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Lawstone was the one that banned you. He will be responding.

Last edited by a moderator:
@darklapis12 are you able to provide your SteamID? I want to make sure that we identify the correct account that was banned.

I do recall when this happened and there were multiple admins on at that time. It was brought up by multiple admins because of the multiple intentional TKing that you were doing and relaying friendly positions openly in chat to the enemy team. That may have been you griefing, but you did not reach out to an admin or say anything in chat to explain. Regardless, Intentional TKing, griefing and relaying positions does not make for an enjoyable playing experience. especially when we have other players and admins taking issue with it.

If you can provide your SteamID and then we will review internally and get back to you shortly. Thank you Dark Lapis.

@darklapis12 I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to locate your Steam ID so that we can review. We'd like to review as soon as we can to see if this will be upheld or overturned.

Thanks.

Back