Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEV3569

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SEV3369

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Clan

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10/1/16 8.00 am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Dogpen

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Advertisement is what it says. I had no idea that giving a team speak adress out to one of my buddies on the other team was a bad thing. I have been playing this server for quite a long time.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I had no idea that giving a team speak adress out to one of my buddies on the other team was a bad thing. Me and my clan have been playing this server for quite a long time. Please unban me

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

You seem to frequently be typing your website, yet nobody is asking for it, nor is it teamspeak.

Example:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dogpen, we do not have a website. I was giving Militarydan out team speak address. My apologies man for typing the address. Please consider unbanning me. That action will no longer be taking again in regards to giving addresses out. Thank you

Yellidgaming.com is our team speak address. And I only typed the address once. And yes I was also talking to Militarydan in the server at the time of typing the address

he is talking to me now in team speak. Not in the server because I am banned currently.

@SEV3569 I am lifting the ban. However, I understand why they were banning you. What you did appeared as an advertisement, not an invitation to TS to another specific player. It was typed in all chat, not team or squad chat. You never had the address requested from MilitaryDan81. You just threw it out there. Next time it happens, it is a ban. You have been warned.

@SEV3569 acknowledge you understand not to be typing things which appear to be advertising in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back