Appealing my ban

king james

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* BareBears12

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: none

Server name that you were banned on** http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/08959b9d-7b0f-4301-a708-30ecc50e89e4/FINAL-STAND-MAPS-DLC-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** pm 06 00

Admin that banned you (If you remember) GunshipSoldier0

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. He think i got a too faraway target

Any additional comments you would like to add? Let me know why have i got a kick.He said, he will give me an answer at here

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi King James,

As explained to you previously in game i was looking for footage of you in the scout helicopter (and at that stage i have not banned you yet) but after a few messages ignored via the chat and admin say and yell, i decided to kick you to get your attention to what i was saying. After you came back in the game i explained to you ,that it seemed to me the enemy target acquiring it seemed way to quick as i have played against a lot of chopper but non of them where able to acquire my location and shoot me before a stinger got the lock on the chopper and also the high KDR(and i wasn't the only admin playing that voiced concerned about you). So i asked you to submit footage of your game play at www.tbgclan.com to show us that you are not using any cheats, But after you kept asking questions in game about the kick and unfair treatment, and i warned to take any concerns to the forum and stop asking question in chat, you ignored all of my warnings i eventually had to banned you.

If you need help with anything in providing the footage we will try and help you as much as we can.

Regards
GunshipSoldier

As explained to you previously in game,i cant catch any msg while flying

"it seemed way to quick as i have played against a lot of chopper but non of them where able to acquire my location and shoot me before a stinger got the lock on the chopper and also the high KDR"

Judge for ban is a unfair treatment simply depend for your feel(sense)

I'm gonna ask you GunshipSoldier0 nicely one more time

Unfortunately I havent get any vedio at last round But here is my another a lot of playing vedio

if you done watching my vedio and then you getting a hacksuation, BAN ME

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCArPHKe1-qucSDiROPSZHYA

One thing for sure,Its a first time unfair treatment at any US server

Lets keep it clear and not mix things up.

Ban was not for feel (sense) was for you ignoring my warning to discuss this matter and anything else on this thread(forum) and not in game, which we end up doing anyway.

If you would have provided video footage like requested you would have never gotten banned, but instead you kept going on and on ignoring everything i said until you left me no choice but to ban you ( even after i warned you you will be banned if you continue spamming chat).

Now about your Youtube footage i have requested a fellow TBG admin to have a look at the video footage on Youtube and help me decide one way or the other.

Thanks for your patience in resolving this matter.

Also this messages that you could not see they were in chat in admin writing and in big capital letters all over your screen, repeatedly, so i doubt you didn't catch the message.

Last edited:
Do you remember? i said "i dont wanna bother you guys" How can focus to chat while flying. plz understand that

thats not ignoring you guys. if you feel like that is my bad

Also i dont wanna make a trouble.

But plz request another chopper pilot's footage.If i play aganist to them i never win at 1VS1 Head on

here it is

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/RuSslaNPaLaDiN/stats/706217271/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Lt_DedZ/stats/193413730/pc/

anyway I hope that those matters will be resolved to positive effect in due course

Hi King James,

After reviewing the youtube videos i will ask for the ban to be removed.

Thanks for being so patient during this process.

Back