Appealing my ban

Animal Mother

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Animail Mother

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID: garethabowen

Server name that you were banned on** #TBGCLAN.com | MIXED MODES | NO LAG | JOIN US

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** April 2016

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I childishly made racial slurs.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I will not do it again, I did not take the admins seriously. I really enjoy SQUAD and love its community. You are one of the few USA servers and I'd like to be part of it. Thank you.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

The logs are unfortunately nom existent when it comes to text. Do you have a screenshot? Racial slurs aren't allowed. Typos happen, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did you make the comments via text chat or voice? If voice was it with your squad you make the comments?

It was via text chat. I was quoting "Full Metal Jacket", and I do not have a screenshot. I have 139 hours in game and I would really like to have 139 more. Your server could make that possible.

I appreciate the consideration, but understand my actions have consequences...

I wasn't present when this occured, sorry i cant be any help here.

I dont recall banning somebody for a text chat message, I do recall banning somebody last month for saying racist comments in squad voice chat with a southern accent.

@Iguanidon

I just tagged you as somebody needs to make a call here, if its against policy and thats not reversible ten 4?.. @Soulzz is only one that can remove a ban via ftp. cant do it in game with admin commands.

Do you remember what you said? If it's a typo, that's different, but if it's blatant, it wont' be lifted.

The only thing we have is a ban file, do you have your 64-bit steam I'd?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back