Appealing my ban

lN0rmanl

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* esf-Norman

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50954460

Server name that you were banned on** http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/f2617d06-97b3-4f17-9ff6-d5f198c6ec0a/TBGCLAN-COM-24-7-OPERATION-LOCKER-STATS-NO-LAG/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 5/14/16 @ 10:29PM Pacific

Admin that banned you (If you remember) sixer9682

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. https://gyazo.com/ff75289360e5ef0d0d6f5aee499f6362 Honestly I dont know why, playing one second and banned the next.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I dont know why I was banned, I was playing with a few buddies of mine PTFOing on Lockers, next thing I know Game disconnects and I get Banned by an Admin. I am confused as to why, but I can currect.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

*But I am willing to correct any wrongs done. Sorry If I was a disturbance to the server, admins or other players; however, I did not feel like I was. Anyways, you all run some awesome servers and I just want to get back to some locker pub stomping with friends. Thanks and have a good one guys and gals.

@sixer9682 alright m8, thanks for the response. I am patient, just a tad curious as to why i was banned. I always play on the server, and never had any problems before today.

I was spectating for a bit and it looked like you were following targets that weren't on the mini-map; I will take this a glitch on spectate mode and lift the ban;

I'm a scrub infy player, If you think I hack. I barely have a 2.5 KD most games as infy. I mean, spectate me in some rounds if you'd like but, honestly I'm not that good of an infy player. @balls2dawall, I didn't follow that last part m8, did you say it was a spectate mode glitch?

yes, sometimes people in prone to standing by a rock looks like they are shooting through the rock

Oh okay, sweet guys. thanks for giving your time and helping sort this out. Cheers

Console acting weird but I think it finally removed in the list. Let us know if you have issues.

Back