What is your in game ALIAS(es):*

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on**
*TBGCLAN.COM | ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 3/13/2016

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Alone black charm nothing mas offensive that it and the system of autoban exaggerated me banea at one stroke, it unjust meeting should be kick and not ban as the first sanction, tape-worm designs of that not podia to say a simple word as this not also. The servant is good because of it I love desban not volvere to doing rather he will not speak anything for the chat probably for that things could banear that I do not know:/

Alone black charm nothing mas offensive that it and the system of autoban exaggerated me banea at one stroke, it unjust meeting should be kick and not ban as the first sanction, tape-worm designs of that not podia to say a simple word as this not also. The servant is good because of it I love desban not volvere to doing rather he will not speak anything for the chat probably for that things could banear that I do not know:/

What?

I think I have not understood very well ... I banearon simpler to say the word black suit suddenly not wise words had vetoed that and thanks

hello I could answer me, excuse me for being more insistent post best summed up the topic thanks!

First of all you didnt provide your In Game Name. Second you were banned for racial slur. I do not know why you used it, but it is not allowed in our server. The server warns you multiple times not to use the slur and you will be perm banned if you do. By joining the server you accept that agreement

[03.13.2016 14:32:07] fcaxxxxxxxxxxxxxbbee7 "PlatinumEpic910" "18xxxxxxxxxx3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! spacebomb niger 3/13/2016 2:31:44 PM"

second time? It is the first time that they ban me and there was just nothing else to say that not even he kept saying more things, not least a kick to warn him of the ban knew that I chat off.

Is a good server please cancel the ban will not do it anymore.
Thank you

ok that more exaggerated rules have not even they ban people using cheats xd, good servers there are plenty bye :)

Back