Appealing my ban

GhostWalk3R

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* RevenantWalk3R

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** 24/7 lockers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2100

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no admin stated

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Don't like me? Stated reason was AI

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have been on this server for well over a 1yr plus under ghostwalker and rev. Many of the TBG guys know me, so not sure what is going on

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Just wanted to see if you anyone has had a chance to figure out what is going.

Still trying to figure that out, waiting for an admin to become available to respond to a request.

Hi walker, I will handle this on the behalf of the banning admin. I've played with you a lot on infantry only server, some other admins have as well like snake, homebrew, chrome, hawk never suspected anything but we need you to clarify as to why were you racking up lots of points while being dead on multiple occasions? The admin that eventually banned you also noticed enemy spotting everywhere on the mini-map. When you were initially kicked the first time, apparently the spotting on mini-map stopped. When you came back into the server, apparently you were sniping. Once dead, you were still accumulating a lot points, that was the final straw.

Could you please provide us some explanation with those two issues I mentioned?

Thanks

FYI snake was not the admin that issue the ban.

Well I would have to know the specific occasions first. As for the one with being a sniper the only thing I can think of was my spawn beacon as I did and always use one if I'm sniping during the base rape. Otherwise the majority of the time I am squad leader, so i'm always going to be getting points when I'm dead.
Spotting well I use a zboard, so I have my keys set up so i can spam q all the time. Prior to the f2000 that I just started ranking up I was using the carbines which gives you the ability to attach the target finder.

I also noticed you got some squad spots in this video. Thanks for providing this.

i think you were reasonable with your explanation and dont see any issues. I have lifted your ban.

Back