Appealing my ban

AlcongNegro

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* AlconqNegro

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** >## TBGclan.com | ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG ##<

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 20-11-20015/hrs 11:00AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) juego se ha desconectado: PunkBuster te ha expulsado. Motivo: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'AlcongNeqro' ... Prior Kick/Ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. juego se ha desconectado: PunkBuster te ha expulsado. Motivo: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'AlcongNeqro' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? It is in the game Battlefield 3, but did not appear in the game has been disconnected: PunkBuster kicked you out. Reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on Your Game Server for player 'AlcongNeqro' .

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
No

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

please change your name AlcongNeqro, the admin banned you for that. It may get other players banned for typing your name

And it's BF3 not BF4

I'm the one who banned you. I asked you several times in chat to change your name but you didn't so I was forced to ban you. Because part of your name will trip the racial slur filter and ban other players accidentally. Please change your bf3 name and we can lift this ban. Thank you

AOK hombres lo siento !! im hablar español a mi inglish es malo
[Quote = "x = RÁPIDO = x, post: 264669, miembros: 2"] Por favor, cambie su nombre AlcongNeqro, el administrador le prohibieron para eso. Puede obtener otros jugadores prohibido para escribir su nombre

Y es BF3 no BF4 [/ quote]
Yo soy el hombre lo siento desde Venezuela y mi Inglés es muy malo, pero mi nick AlcongNeqro es una película que me gusta y tengo más de 2 años jugando en el servidor y no me había dicho nada

Attachments

• 12193305_1079079035449193_6023084642365057902_n.jpg
    12193305_1079079035449193_6023084642365057902_n.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 4
Back