Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrGodx

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Wargodx

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## BATTLEFIELD 3 MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | HIGH TICKRATE #3

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6:53 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I Dont think an admin banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'WarrGodx' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID eb1868f2. [Admin Decision]

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have not modified my bf4 game in any way, i was just flying a Transport heli on gulf of oman when i got kicked. http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-eb1868f2-vb398682.html states why i got banned

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

You'll need to appeal this at pbbans; we have no control over the streamed banlist.

You'll have to contact evenbalance. Once you contact evenbalance and if they overturn it, then you report that to pbbans.

I appreciate the help x=Fast=x, i have a good feeling I will need to buy the game again. (This isn't a reply to get the ban removed, just explaining my suspicions so it doesn't happen to anyone else. I know this is beyond your control.)

I was playing Mount and Blade Warband earlier and i had cheat engine and a Trainer (uses cheatengine as well) running and forgot to close them. I was playing on the conquest large bf3 maps server for more than 1.5 hours, but never tried to attach CE to bf4. So once i discovered that CE was running closed it immediately and after about 15-30 minutes in Gulf of Oman i got banned; the process was running the entire time when i was playing in the previous round, Caspian Border. So i did some research through bf4 forums and i found out someone else had the exact same violation "WALLHACK #69096" because he was playing 'Homeworld remastered' and also had forgotten to close Cheat Engine.

Again I'm not 100% sure if Cheat Engine is the exact reason due to the time in which i was disconnected and banned, still waiting on a response. Since This violation may be accurate if it detected cheat engine i don't think my ban appeal to Even Balance will be Approved. This was a pretty stupid mistake caused by me so i pretty much deserve this. PBBans wants Even balance to admit its an error but i myself don't think it was an error, however its pretty excessive to permanently ban someone for just having a memory editing software open in general.

To sum it up, anyone who is not sure whether Memory editing software can get you flagged/banned just being open, In my opinion I say yes. I have never hacked nor attempted to hack in battlefield 4 but the one day I forgot to close Cheat Engine running in the background, I get banned. TBG has my most favorite servers so ill have to buy the game again as beyond these servers i don't really play much.

Don't take the risk. I personally from now on will use Game Optimizers before running any Multiplayer games to shutdown any unnecessary programs before launching the game.

-Again, I really appreciate the quick response i received from the TBG Support team/Founder :)
(ALSO THIS IS NOT A POST TO GET MY BAN APPEAL REQUEST; IT IS JUST TO INFORM PEOPLE WHO ARE READING. I know its beyond TBG's Control)

buy it if you want but as long as that ban is listed and linked to you. you will not be welcomed on our servers and our admins will re ban you.

buy it if you want but as long as that ban is listed and linked to you. you will not be welcomed on our servers and our admins will re ban you.

The only way i can get the ban removed is to have Even Balance (EB) respond saying it was an ERROR on their part. If PB software is designed to kick a player for having a Memory editing program open in general then that's not their fault, it was mine. PBBans.com only appeals bans that fall under the category "EB violations" if the have a response from EB stating it was an error on behave of their Software. The part of PPBans script that got me banned is after Punkbuster Kicked me the server logged this kick/violation and then shifted it from a 1200 minutes ban to a permanent one. PBBans.com states the following for the question:

"I havent cheated, but PunkBuster(TM)? has kicked me for Wallhack/Multihack/Aimbot/Speedhack/Gamehack/Gamehook/Video driver hack/Pbhack Why?"
"These violations are triggered by punkbuster software. When you're kicked off of a streaming server for one of the above violations you're automatically added to the pbbans master ban index (MBI). For the ban to be removed from the PBBans MBI you will need to submit a trouble ticket to Even Balance, the developers of PB. At the bottom of this page you will find all the information regarding your ban, please include the (blue text) in your Even Balance trouble ticket to speed up the appeal process. If Even Balance say that the violation that triggered your ban was not an error the ban will not be removed and your GUID will remain on the MBI permanently with no chance of removal. If Even Balance say the violation was an error then your ban will be removed when a ban manager reviews your appeal."

Ive played on this server for countless hours and not once have i attempted to cheat it. Basically if what i understand is correct there would be no chance in which i can have my ban uplifted, and now I hear I am unwelcome to this nice community because of a honest mistake. If this is correct ill abide by your words and leave.

I will still try and have my ban uplifted from PBBans.com. When I receive a response ill reply to tell you of their Verdict and accept willfully any action the TBGclan staff decides to enact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back