Appealing my ban

Backlash

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* [NR]USA_Backlash

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGCLAN.COM | ## ALL CONQUEST 24/7 ## | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Not sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was apparently banned for being associated with a friend of mine. USA_Gunny

Any additional comments you would like to add? Gunny is a person I know in real life. He came over to my house and played on my IP. That is why our accounts are linked. I love your server and would love to continue playing.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Does that mean that the ban will not be lifted? I play on your server almost daily and always follow the rules. I had no idea that he had been banned until I went to log on today. I don't even know what he was banned for? Please consider lifting the ban

he is not welcomed on our server. he has done everything he could do to get back on our servers. so we close the doors on him , if he opens another door we and we find it. we will close it.

so like i said you can thank him for your ban.

This door is not open to him though. He no longer lives in the same state as me so he can't play from my house anymore. The last time he did was before he was even banned. It is not fair to punish me for his mistakes. I have always followed the rules on your server and have a lot of friends that still play there that I would like to be able to join. Again, I ask that you please reconsider.

State/Region: California
City: Poway

is you and his last known ip is.

State/Region: California
City: Wildomar

moved? i dont seee it.

He has lived in Texas for the past 6 months or so. If I can get his ip to prove it will you lift the ban?

if i see him using your account again this ban will never be lifted. he is banned for using racists remarks and circumventing his ban. he is not welcomed on any of our servers for any reason. so banning all his buddies doesn't bother me if it keep him out.

lifted , dont thank me i should not lift this.

Back