Appealing my ban

KingShepherd

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* KingShepherdDog

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** all of them AGAIN

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Today apparently

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Beats me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I really have no clue

Any additional comments you would like to add? GUYS I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED AGAIN. HALP. First it was cause of my name, so now I have no clue what it could be. halp D:

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

no i checked two servers and do not see a ban on them you are not banned from all our servers. you need to check which server you are trying to connecting to.

i could be missing something but i do not see a ban there. what message are you getting.

Name you provided in appeal is not the alias you used. TheMangledFox is correct name.
Not sure if you are trying be sneaky or what but you were banned for calling someone an "autistic I am a spammer". That's why you were autobanned. Ban will not be lifted. Ban was not from today. Ban was from march 3rd

Last edited:
Name you provided in appeal is not the alias isn't you used. TheMangledFox is correct name.
Not sure if you are to be sneaky or what but you were banned for calling someone an "autistic I am a spammer". That's why you were autobanned. Ban will not be lifted. Ban was not from today. Ban was from march 3rd

Im not trying to be sneaky whatsoever.

I just, am not a racist person. I love your guys server but under no circumstance have I ever said anything as horrible as that ever. I admit I rage but fuck me, not to that extent.

My brother is that type of person though so it was probably him and I highly and sincerely apologize for his actions, I've had him take over a few games while I run to the store to get smokes or something but as stated under no circumstance have I myself ever said anything like that. I understand the ban may never be lifted and that is fine with me. All I ask is that it stays in that server and does not carry over to any others. TBG is one of the only clans with good servers and good people.

Sorry you are responsible for all your aliases. You may join our other servers but not this one.

Sorry you are responsible for all your aliases. You may join our other servers but not this one.
I understand this and appreciate it for bringing it to my attention as to what was said. I'll be sure to yell at him later when I see him.

Also watch yourself...you or your so called brother on.the verge of going bye bye from our servers. This isn't an isolated incident so I'm sure this is you and only you being the asshole. From another server much more recent...
Don't come here and lie about your bro being the problem

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/3023840

My brother is Racist as all hell. Me? I just rage a lot at jerkoffs who combat revive, Plus havin' been from 1942 and Return To Castle Wolfenstein. I know Absolute bullshit when I see it.

Sorry dont believe you but hypothetically lets say i do, your comments are disruptive and annoying. We don't want it in our servers either. You have been warned. Talk to yourself scream, break your keyboard if you wish but watch out what you are typing. Further toxic behavior from you (or shall I say your brother as well) will result your account in a server ban from all our servers. Just a heads up I'm giving you.

regardless those bans in servers where racist remarks were used will not be lifted. no exceptions.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back