Appealing my ban

KingShepherd

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* KonigsSchaferhund

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** apparently all of them?

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** July 20th 2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Apparently it was Punk buster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Dunno yo.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Alright so, I decided to have a bit of fun here in Bf4 so I hopped into your 24/7 BF3 maps and got in, about 12 seconds into the game I was suddenly banned Permanently by punkbuster...Dunno why though

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I'm pretty sure you were banned because your name sets off the racial slur plug-in, wait for a head admin to respond.

I'm pretty sure you were banned because your name sets off the racial slur plug-in, wait for a head admin to respond.
If it does I can change it. I mean My name Translated to English is what it is here, so if thats the case I can change it :D

If it is the reason then that would be the solution. Wait for a head admin though.

Server: [punkBuster.onMessage] [PunkBuster Server: 895x {0/-1} "KonigSchaferhund" "24.xxx.xxx.27:3659" please change your name -TarPancake 7/12/2015 6:53:15 PM ]

your name has nig in it and people will be banned for typing your name in chat. you will need to change it and re post your battle log profile.

Last edited:
Server: [punkBuster.onMessage] [PunkBuster Server: 895x {0/-1} "KonigSchaferhund" "24.xxx.xxx.27:3659" please change your name -TarPancake 7/12/2015 6:53:15 PM ]

you name has nig init and people will be banned for using your name. you will need to change it and re post your battle log profile.

Just Changed it, gotta give it a few. Thanks by the way. C:

will repost when it's changed.

Back