Appealing my ban

AgentMonkeyshine

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* AgentMonkeyshine

Which game is it?:* BFHardline

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** 24/7 Hotwire Extended Rounds

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6-28 6:25PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for no idea

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was replying to my friend ThePerson who said nobody was bringing anti-air. I said something like "i've been hanging back. didn't notice any choppers. I know the rules and follow them. Guys help:)

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Just checked your chat log, this is exactly what i said: "

havent noticed a chopper, was hanigng in back"

ty and sorry, no racial slurs or other stuff.

it happened at Jun 28, 2015 5:22:11 pm

Jun 28, 2015 5:22:11 pm 598
8c34b7af7075654abc083638fb6051bd

AgentMonkeyshine havent noticed a chopper, was hanigng in back

I was replying to ThePerson1020 who stated at
Jun 28, 2015 5:21:46 pm 46
a9782e4e4dc082c2ff0e9a5f4f3a63a7

Theperson1020 tired of watching every vehicle leave base with no anti air. stupid

It might take a little bit possibly misspelled something and got flagged but they will have to pull logs takes time be patient thanks

ok thanks, i'm gonna play a bit on different server for now and check back later, thanks again.

Back