Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

jin

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* GTX-McDonald

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 AIR-MAPS CONQUEST [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#2]

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2015-6-16 / 11:00 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for because of bf4db.

Any additional comments you would like to add? im sorry for my bad eng. so i use google translator. I was banned from bf4db in the past. But it later bf4db admin except me on bf4db's banlist , because of his Misunderstanding.but your server ban me

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

You are not banned on that server. Show me a screen shot of what it's telling you.

If bf4db banned you that's not our problem. If you have proof that bf4db admin said you are okay I can put you on whitelist but I need written proof like forum link or screenshot

Bf4db and pbbans are two different entities. If even balance caught you with something and pbbans listed you as a prior cheater then we follow their lead.

So you may get your ban lifted from.bf4db but doesn't change the fact that you were caught by punkbuster and pbbans

Look at deadred's post above the screenshot. You have a lot of priors. I'm pretty sure not all of those are violation code belong to 79623 alone

One ofthe head admins will confirm this as I cannot at the moment

i did look sometime back a day or two ago. and only 79623 ban is the one list at the bottom. all the others are prior bans.

we do not allow players with priors play on our servers......

move on have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back