Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Linson

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* tK-merci45k

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- LOCKER 24/7 | NO RESTRICTION | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8:25pm PST 3/21/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Saying "Shotgun for life nigga."

Any additional comments you would like to add? Didn't know nigga was a racial slur. I am a spammer is, but not nigga. Same thing as saying whats up bro or homie. Probably wont be lifted, but have to try. Thanks for you times .

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

My best bet is that it wont be lifted.. When you say nigga you're essentially referring to I am a spammer, and as it says everywhere in the server... Racial slurs are a perma ban!

Just my input, an admin will see this shortly and give you an official response

The following message pops in your face in yellow on your screen when you first spawn in

SLURS OR ETHNIC WORDS TO INSULT + WORDS THAT ORIGINATE FROM RACIAL SLURS=AUTOBAN TROLLING FILTER=BAN

I understand racial slurs. That is just how i talk when I am talking to my homies, so it comes out like that in txt sometimes. The word nigga is no where close to ER . If that is a racial slur just makes me think about all da rap I listen is being racist as a motha lol. :) either way it doesnt matter if it gets lifted had to try. I wont be an ass or anything.

Tupac said it the best.
Nigga is a word which evolved from the derogative term "I am a spammer"
I am a spammer- a black man with a slavery chain around his neck.
Nigga- a black man with a gold chain on his neck.
I know it wont be lifted now. I have enjoyed my time on ur servers. Just like to say thanks for the quick reply's and have a great day.

You are just an idiot for not following rules, assuming you are regular you should know this. But then you decide to come here trying to justify using "tupac", trying to mock how we run things. Seriously, you are joke bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back