Appealing my ban

SAMTECH

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SAMBOLI

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CITY MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6:23 pm CST January 14th, 2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was auto banned for saying "lots of niggas up there"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I love this server and the dragon's teeth maps. I was unaware that I would be auto banned for saying that as I didn't read server details page. Obviously I was not intending to be offensive.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[16:23:48] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] SAMBOLI Banning for Racial Slur!! lots of niggas up there. 1/14/2015 4:23:48 PM

We do not lift these bans. Our other seven servers are avilable to you. Dragon's Teeth remains off-limits. Further infractions will lead to an all-server ban.

Bungied is correct. This will not be lifted. Our other servers are available to you unless you make another slur, banning you from all of them.

Its on the server details page, the loading screen, it scrolls in the in game chat and you get a big YELL on your screen when you first join the server.

Back