Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* l-Jazzy-l

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG i dont remember which server.

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** don't remember

Admin that banned you (If you remember) dont remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for might be accused for swearing

Any additional comments you would like to add? sorry it won't happen again i love your guys server, i wish to be played again. there

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

How can you be appealing a ban if you don't know the server? Come back when you have that info.

How can you be appealing a ban if you don't know the server? Come back when you have that info.

He probably knows which server just knows what the outcome is going to be for using a slur.

First of all you gave us an incorrect alias.

Secondly it was rush server and no your ban will not be lifted for using a slur, sorry!

l-Jazzy-l is my correct in game sir.
i don't even remember the reason of being banned it happened long time ago. why are you being so hard on me? you guys didnt even warm or something. i can even get a second chance? come on guys, i was probably having a bad day or something. but other than that, im a serious gamer and i like to have fun. i am sorry if i caused any problems or break any rules or regulation. please consider my ban and give me a second chance. it will not happen again.

one of the TBG server i got banned from was this
-|TBG|- ALL BF4 RUSH-30 MAPS | NO LAG - HIGH TICK | TBGCLAN.COM

Sorry you were banned for using slurs we can't lift those bans. You are open to try our other 7 BF4 servers

Alright thanks guys for trying your best for helping me to lift my ban. Didnt know it was such a harsh rule and it seems you guys don't give second chances. Thanks for the time for reading. I had you guys on my as favorite servers. I guess its time to remove it. Have a good one guys. I appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back