Appealing my ban

yoonie

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* yoonietang

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 RUSH-30 MAPS | NO LAG - HIGH TICK | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2:50 PM est, 1/13/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for use of racial slurs

Any additional comments you would like to add? didn't use any racial slurs at all, I typod saying something like 'we won because of our superior strategy in choosing silk road to put our objectives on' and then got banned. typoed a slur maybe?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Was joking around about how bad silk road rush is, got banned for racial slur. Literally nothing even remotely racial in what I said, no idea where the ban came from or what slur I might have used.

Good typo:

"yoonietang" "99.116.216.34:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! to put our objewctives at 1/13/2015 11:56:37 AM"

Ban lifted; you should be good to go now.

Holy shit, I actually lol'd. I just got a new k65 keyboard so the typos have been rampant, but this is the first time one got me banned. Thanks for the quick response and great servers!

Also, not to start any shit but jew isn't really a slur. I seriously doubt it would come up, but wouldn't someone get autobanned for saying something like 'oh, I was my jewish girlfriends house for hanukkah'?

Also, not to start any shit but jew isn't really a slur. I seriously doubt it would come up, but wouldn't someone get autobanned for saying something like 'oh, I was my jewish girlfriends house for hanukkah'?

Correct, except Jewish is whitelist. However, a game is no place for any type of racial/ethnic discussion. So that is that, and I wouldn't advise you to test it or argue with us on the subject. Enjoy the server.

Jewish is not on the ban list Jew is. Jew is used a lot to insult others.

Your ban should be lifted in an hour when server restarts at 5 pm

Jewish is not on the ban list Jew is. Jew is used a lot to insult others.

Your ban should be lifted in an hour when server restarts at 5 pm
Thanks!

"]Correct, except Jewish is whitelist. However, a game is no place for any type of racial/ethnic discussion. So that is that, and I wouldn't advise you to test it or argue with us on the subject. Enjoy the server.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't arguing, just curious really.

Back