Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggnomy

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ICeEeYN00B

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** |TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1-11-15:1AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I guess it would fall under "Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs "

Any additional comments you would like to add? In a nut shell i typed "niggas" in the chat joking around not thinking because of the great game that was happening. I fucked up i know but this is the only server I play on so... yea. :)

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Seriously? its just a game... something slipped... it happens. Its not like i told someone to get back out in the cotton fields. Its was an honest mistake.

I understand that but a permanent ban seems a bit unfair to be honest. I also understand you guys are trying to keep the community respectful which i have no problem with. But like i said earlier i was having a good game and because its the only server i play on i know most of the other regulars thus think of them as "BF friends"... i typed "niggas" in the chat with a joking manor like i would with any of my other friends because i was happy with the performance of the team and the fact that we finally won a game after a few game losing streak. In hindsight i should have typed "Y'all" or something of that nature but there's obviously no changing that. That said i'm fine with getting banned for it but the punishment should fit the crime so to speak. What i'm getting at is don't you think a couple week temporary ban and maybe you ask for a donation would be more justifiable?

Ok buddy... now your just being an asshole. I came to this form because i love playing on TBG servers but not enough to put up with this shit! I expected to have a respectful and objective conversation with admins that on the surface seemed like good people. Boy was i disappointed! I was told "you're an adult now. Start acting like one and quit whining like a child" but yet i'm not the one acting like a child here. (If you're to stupid to understand what i said its ok ill just spell it out for you all... i said this form is ran by children.)

I love how the first thing you went for was my age... you just had to find a way to take a dig at me and assert dominance didn't you? how did it feel? i hope it was good, i really do. Now let me make something clear here buddy, anyone that's been on the internet for a while knows age doesn't mean anything on the internet! Sorry to burst your bubble there man... as soon as you introduce anonymity the color of your skin, your age and anything else that separates us truly means nothing and if you haven't figured that out yet then i feel sorry for you.

I just want to end this by saying don't worry, i'll NEVER play on another TBG server again! The admins here are stuck up, irrational and unprofessional. I pray to god i wont have to deal with keyboard warriors that are on the same level as 4Chan users for a long time, because that's all you are! You people spend all your time on this form and not in the game so their's people camping the uncapps every other game, the tolling gets ridiculous ohhh not to mention when you get these dudes that go out of there way to only jet ram people. You guys a TOP NOTCH ADMINS! People like you honestly ruin the internet... thankfully i have thick ass skin. That said, Fuck you admins! Fuck TBG and fuck this community! You people need sit down smoke a fucking joint or something and chill the fuck out! Battlefield is just a video game.

i'm, out

Guess my lock button was broken. Let's try this again.

"I just want to end this by saying don't worry, i'll NEVER play on another TBG server again!"

I gave him his wish and banned him from all. He can thank me later.

The server warns everyone many times not to use racial slurs and the consequence of doing so. Someone who plays this often in our servers should know this. Yet you have temper tantrum when you can't take responsibility for your action.

We pay for these servers our rules. Get it? Get your own popular server do what you want with it.

Should have thought about this before breaking this rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back