Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3ck6

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Ch3ck6

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG OP locker

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Jan 7th 7 40 PM Mountain

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Avery

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Ch3ck6

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG OP locker

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Jan 7th 7 40 PM Mountain

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Avery

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.
You banned me for a stated BF3 Ban, which is not related to my account. Do some research before banning people.

Looks like a duck with the same name and IP:
upload_2015-1-7_20-48-17.png

Somebody with your same old IP had the same name as you and decided to hack? Wow. Small word.

Its not my IP address either, I have an active BF3 account that is not banned. Check my Battlelog Profile.

It was your IP. I grabbed the IP you signed on in our forums and it's linked to that one, same location, same alias.

upload_2015-1-7_22-5-17.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-7_22-4-58.png
    upload_2015-1-7_22-4-58.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 4
It was your IP. I grabbed the IP you signed on in our forums. It's lists your current IP on the MBI

View attachment 6268
NO it doesnt, thats not my current or Former IP, thanks. I've dealt with PBBans on this before and I have never used aimbot on my accounts, I just happened to pick the same user name as a previously banned user. I have a current BF3 and BF4 accounts with 0 cheat score, thanks.

Check my stats, do I aimbott seriously wow,

See highlighted text. It is your former IP linked with your current BF4 account. That player history below is ONLY ips for your BF4.

upload_2015-1-7_21-10-54.png

Listen smartass

Your active in good standing account below. Now what's that at the bottom in yellow. Oh your old account you used. Just look at the IP ending in .171, They appear in both of my screenshots Enough of your bullshit. Locked. Please extend to all servers.

upload_2015-1-7_22-11-12.png
upload_2015-1-7_22-12-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-7_22-10-55.png
    upload_2015-1-7_22-10-55.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back