Appealing my ban

Shadowkiller

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* shadovvkiller

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** tbg airmaps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 14:20 07/01/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) it only said admin decision

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for it said racial slur which is absurd

Any additional comments you would like to add? here is what it said in the red bar after I replied to some guy whi mentioned something about shananigans my reply was i went out with a gurl once her name was shananigans and I was banned for racial

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hey Shadovv,

I found your ban in the logs. [11:07:03] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Shadovvkiller Banning for Racial Slur!! I USED TO GO OUT WITH A GURL HER NAME WAS SHANANIGANS 1/7/2015 11:07:03 AM

Shenanigans is a fun word to use and even to say, even more funny in Super Troopers. However it is almost never spelled properly. The filter grabbed the "nig" from your mispelling and tripped, banning you.

An HA will unban you as soon as possible.

Though, you may want to keep the proper spelling by the keyboard if you plan to keep using the word on our servers. You are not the first to misspell it and you sure as hell wont be the last to misspell it.

Have fun fucking shit up on our other 7 servers until an HA can lift this ban.

~Sgt Kokuei

HyMydjO.png

Back