Appealing my ban

• Thread starter EthanTheFrogMan
  • Start date
E

EthanTheFrogMan

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* EthanTheFrogMan

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** uknown

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** uknown

Admin that banned you (If you remember) uknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for idk

Any additional comments you would like to add? i didn't even know i was banned till i tried to join today

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

What is the name of the server you are trying to join and what message does it give you in the red bar?
thanks

"
Dec 7, 2014 11:04:04 am im a jew so christians suck -|TBG|- INFANTRY ONLY CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM"

this ban will not be lifted.

Just that one. Future infractions may result in an extension on all servers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'EthanTheFrogMan' ... Prior Kick/Ban

PunkBuster Server: 198 cdf7a6e29XXXX392ab17f1e9d13601 {0/-1} "EthanTheFrogMan" "97.XXX.142.116:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! take I am a spammer c 11/20/2014 3:30:10

Guess your not playing that server either. Maybe your choice of words would make more servers available to you!

That ban is teh result of again tripping the Filter.

[15:30:10] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] EthanTheFrogMan Banning for Racial Slur!! take I am a spammer c 11/20/2014 3:30:10 PM

I'm noticing a disturbing pattern.

And Here: Air Maps Server

[17:55:26] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] EthanTheFrogMan Banning for Racial Slur!! BITCH NIG 11/14/2014 5:55:26 PM

He told me he did it last night. Thanks for making double sure Mac

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Back