Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarrockObama

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* VarrockObama

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- OP.LOCKER 24/7 | NO RESTRICTION | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6:26:59pm EST 12/31/14

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I said "nignog"

Any additional comments you would like to add? It isn't racist. This is the definition: "This phrase has absolutely _no_ racial dimension, despite appearances. It is a Northern British (e.g. Yorkshire) term referring to a silly person."

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

despite appearances? really, wow. looks very racial to me. and ii havent seen it used in chat but someone will post for review it. for the most part we do not lift for that , regardless.

I've moved to the USA from GB recently, so I may not have the cultural idioms and slang down pat. I do apologise if I caused any offense.

It appears to be a cultural miscommunication. I posted the definition that is relevant to me to show no harm meant.

we dont make exception to the rule. as it would be unfair to all the people that dont get it lifted ,cultural miss communication or not.

It was not used as a bloody slur. Accusing me of being a racist is incredibly offensive. I am truly appalled. Would you say the word "niggardly" is racist? Of course not! How is it unfair to other people? Have you been banning people for being racist who by no means are? I've been playing your servers for quite some time and have no offenses, no run ins with staff, no previous offenses, and I say one thing in reference to a teammate killing himself, and now I am labelled a racist and banned... The UK is all but a spec on the map, and Northern GB is much smaller. Of course most household definitions are going to be overrun with nonsense when you are looking at it from a foreign perspective and give any imbecile with 90 iq the chance to alter the meaning of the English language.

By the first "offense" I meant racially, the second, I meant black marks against my account.

When did you move to the US?

Hop on TS when you have a moment and let us know when you do. I sent you the TS info.

I broke my mic input when I tripped over the headset cord to my PC. I've never used team speak so I don't know if I can listen, and type responses, or what exactly you need.

You failed to understand what I was telling you in TS. Get a working mic and talk otherwise I dont want to hear the excuses. What I am asking is very easy and pretty simple. Complaining that this is "load of bollocks" is not going help nor convince me. PM me when you have a working mic.
This thread will remain closed.

I'm sure you had a chance to hear from a couple head admins but since I took on this one I wanted you to hear it from me.

I gave you an opportunity to shine. Somehow you went from a U.S IP in TS to an IP found in the UK.
I requested that you sign on with your current IP and talk to us, instead you decided to reach out and find someone in the UK willing to impersonate, (or something similar).

We weren't born yesterday, we know all the tricks, well most of them. Since you have been acting shady repeatedly your ban appeal has been denied, you are lucky that I am not extending this to all servers. Going the distance to lie and circumvent the ban is like adding insult to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back