Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed H.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Not_a_Macro_Bruh

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** op lockers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/24/2014 12:42:47

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Iguanidon

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for doing too good

Any additional comments you would like to add? This isn't my main account. Main is here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/tCo-theAntidote0/

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Please be patient while this is reviewed. I would appreciate you submitting video of you playing on that account not Antidote. I want the 8+ KDR and the 4 + kpm with the Scar H On lockers. ... also getting your very high hs % with the scar H. I do not care about your stats on antidote. I know that there is a huge influx of new accounts being created and with a huge influx of illegitimate play.

Last edited:
The scar-h has that hskr because of the low kills and like all of my guns would average out to 18-22%. It was high because of dealing with no underbarrel attachment: recoil forces aim up. 8kdr isn't anything new, I've done it on the server before. And my videos? I don't "sit back," I wait until pushing won't get me killed 9/10 times. Everything else is map awareness and sound cues. I understand you were upset that I kept headshotting you. It happens to me too and I don't find it much fun but sometimes you just don't get lucky.

I don't feel like recording tons of videos to satisfy people when I already have stuff that for the most part fits your criteria.
Nearly 8kdr 26% accuracy with the type88, a less accurate gun than the scar-h. And yes, that is around 4kpm.

Here is one played on TBG that was incomplete due to EA blaze crashing. I am guessing it was around 25%+ and the ace52 has similar spread patterns at the general range for lockers. Lower kdr but I also didn't get a chance to finish the round.

And this is intense camping I guess. I see it as trying to play smart positioning, even though I still screw up all the time.

If you unbanned me I'll make one. Only reason I haven't yet is because I don't run scar-h much after it was banned in most competitive setups. I think there is an old video of using it in a scrim on my channel though.

Well that upload took forever. Might still be processing the 720p, google has been getting hit by ddos because of that movie.

8kd ~4.5kpm and 25% accuracy with the scar-h. (mg4 lowered total for round I think)
Enjoy.

Went to play on the lockers server today and someone banned my smurf again (Not_a_Macro_Bruh). Don't know who did it, the message is cut off. Can I get some information on this? It is getting annoying having to do this over and over again.

I issued the ban at the request of many others. My question is: Why are you threatening other players with BF4DB reports and such?

[22:29:43] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > get off the mountain
[22:29:52] VespaGang - US Army > did one guy gfet past outside?
[22:29:53] KingDomer84 > hell naw
[22:29:57] Not_a_Macro_Bruh - US Army > j
[22:29:59] DayManCom3thX - US Army > ya gogoogo
[22:30:11] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > EA TOS rules, you are exploiting map geometry
[22:30:17] KingDomer84 > no
[22:30:21] KingDomer84 > dude its legit spot
[22:30:25] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > no it isn't
[22:30:41] DayManCom3thX > thats smart. on top the mountain
[22:30:47] KingDomer84 > ur fken giving me a blow job if i show u
[22:31:04] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > well I can just have you banned on bf4db as a glitcher if you want
[22:31:11] rookmarduk > toshee
[22:31:15] VespaGang > if you want
[22:31:16] DayManCom3thX > is that a threat?
[22:31:19] rookmarduk > nope
[22:31:20] Lethaldose007 > ns
[22:31:28] KingDomer84 > nade out
[22:31:51] KingDomer84 > guan
[22:31:55] KingDomer84 > please dont kill me
[22:31:56] FearlessxSoldier > *sherry
[22:31:56] rookmarduk > I will die on the battlefield.... not before i take someone with me
[22:32:33] VespaGang - US Army > otuside
[22:32:33] rookmarduk > set up a squad next round day i will hop in with toasty
[22:32:36] VespaGang - US Army > by helpo pad
[22:32:43] vakejaughan > fucking ucav
[22:32:47] KingDomer84 > only on battlefield
[22:32:51] DayManCom3thX > rook its all good ill tag along if it means we'll be on the same fucking team next round
[22:32:53] DayManCom3thX > -_-
[22:32:54] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > keep trying it and I really will hand it over to a bf4db admin
[22:32:56] thisguylol > bf4*
[22:33:05] VespaGang - US Army > DDDDDDDDD
[22:33:06] KingDomer84 > lol
[22:33:11] VespaGang - US Army > CCCCCC
[22:33:15] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > and seeing how he is sitting in TS with me it doesn't look good for you
[22:33:16] KingDomer84 > keep complaining
[22:33:18] vakejaughan - Russian Army > go outside

I was telling a player that was abusing a map glitch that doing so violates EA TOS. I was giving him a warning that his actions can get him bans from third-party and FF resets/suspension. He essentially told me to fuck off and continued trying to perform the exploit (lockers mountain glitch) with varying success. It was after his response I told him I would report him to a bf4db admin for glitching if he kept doing it.

I would like a better explanation for the ban. It seems that people (TBG members?) didn't like me much yesterday but I don't see accusations of cheating or any proof that I do. I have provided videos of gameplay that are better than the three games I played on the lockers server yesterday. It seems like this ban is unwarranted.

I was not in the game with you. My point about the above conversation is this:

1. If the area in question was against EA TOS it would result in a FF ban (such as the third floor at C)
2. If, like the third floor of C, it becomes a FF ban, then FF administers it and it is automatic.
3. Telling people you have TS with BF4DB admins and can get them banned when this is not your server and you are not an admin here is not your job.
4. If there are problems with other players doing things you feel warrant attention, then make a post on our forums.

A glitching ban on bf4db is not the same as a regular ban there, it is treated the same as stat padding. As far as I know, maps need to be updated before FF zone restrictions can occur. With the particular location at the E mountain, the player must jump OVER an invisible wall placed by developers. It seems, like every other map exploit, the developers never intended people to get there. When Metro 2014 was introduced it required at least two map updates to stop the ceiling glitch (The original mav jump was in and you could also jump on a sign from the metro tunnel), PC was updated quicker than consoles but the glitches was still around for a while. The third floor C glitch was much the same way, it was in the game for a long time before a map update triggered a FF kick. DICE isn't exactly one for pushing out frequent updates and I have no idea if the CTE devs even care about addressing this particular glitch.

Taken from http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/ROC/US/en/PC/BF4:
  • You must not actively encourage other players to violate the TOS.
  • You must not exploit any bug or abuse any game system (such as the scoring or award systems) in an EA product or service including but not limited to:
    • Intentionally using or sharing any bug found within any Battlefield 4 games, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage.
  • Examples of abuse in Official Servers and Ranked Servers in violation of the TOS include, but are not limited to:
    • Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc.
    • Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
    • Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
    • Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario such as 'flagrun'
Just because FF doesn't have it added in the map zoning does not mean it is okay to do. Intentionally glitching the bipod on map geometry is also against the EA TOS but is not something they can detect automatically.
I know I am not an admin on your servers and I never pretended to be one. The types of bans you can allow from bf4db streaming is configurable. If you have set to only stream bans then it won't trigger on marked glitchers. I warned a player that he was violating EA TOS, when he continued to use the exploit I told him I could have him marked as a glitcher on a third-party service which is not your server.

And I still have gotten no response about the ban on my smurf account.

Well, many players also go out of bounds between C and B or D and C. Is this also not a violation, in your opinion? This is a nonstarter. Once more, refer to #3 and #4 or my above post.

I am not arguing for or against the discussion. I am simply pointing out some facts about the area above Echo flag on locker. The top of E isn't a " at no risk zone". Mortars, ucav's, airburst, nades, lvg's, suavs, can all hit that area up there. It is accessible from both the rocks between d and e AND from the rocks inside the Russian spawn. If you're coming from the spawn there is no invisible wall.

There are also several angles where you can shoot the enemy team up there but you are just as vulnerable while firing. If you're able to be spotted, you're able to be shot. there is nothing that will stop the bullets.

Alternatively when firing from ground level, there are multiple locations giving you very high visibility on that area.

I am not arguing for or against the discussion. I am simply pointing out some facts about the area above Echo flag on locker. The top of E isn't a " at no risk zone". Mortars, ucav's, airburst, nades, lvg's, suavs, can all hit that area up there. It is accessible from both the rocks between d and e AND from the rocks inside the Russian spawn. If you're coming from the spawn there is no invisible wall.

There are also several angles where you can shoot the enemy team up there but you are just as vulnerable while firing. If you're able to be spotted, you're able to be shot. there is nothing that will stop the bullets.

Alternatively when firing from ground level, there are multiple locations giving you very high visibility on that area.

You are going by the examples listed. The main clause is:
  • Intentionally using or sharing any bug found within any Battlefield 4 games, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage.
Even an exploit that gives no advantage is still a violation. The third floor of C was a risky zone, it could be hit by explosives easily. It is still exploiting. The example of exploiting "without risk" is more of a reference to abusing bipod mechanics.

Well, many players also go out of bounds between C and B or D and C. Is this also not a violation, in your opinion? This is a nonstarter. Once more, refer to #3 and #4 or my above post.

Red zones are not exploiting map geometry unless it directly leads to an exploit. Those examples are not exploits.

In reference to 3 and 4, are you accusing me of impersonating an admin? I am still trying to figure out why my smurf account was banned but no one is being specific.

In reference to 3 and 4, are you accusing me of impersonating an admin? I am still trying to figure out why my smurf account was banned but no one is being specific.
Impersonating Admin. I will try to shine some light on this matter. When you come into TBG servers as a Guest, and say in General Chat that you will report people for "XXXXX" to bfdb....you are stepping on our toes and creating a disruptful gaming environment (in regards to TBG rules). If you have an issue with the way we ADMIN our (as in TBG) servers, please, let us know on this forum(or PM an HA or Founder)! Please refrain from saying YOU, as a GUEST, on TBG servers will get people banned from OUR servers(or ANY BF4 server for that matter)by breaking chain of command just because you are buddies with people at BF4DB.

That should clarify why you were banned on your smurf account. I see no reason why we wont lift this ban, IF, you apologize for your actions and behaviours on our "TBG" servers. In regards to threatening players with BF4DB bans.

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-4-server-rules.28187/

**caveats to our TBG rules**
-Continuous bitching and complaining may lead to a kick followed with a ban if it persists.
-Being a nuissance will also result in kick followed with a ban.
Do not disrespect admins. This may either result in a kick or ban.

BF4 supports pbbans and we are streaming.

***CAVEAT to your ban and why***
We admin our servers within the rights of TOS/EULA, if you think we are missing any areas, PLEASE: bring this to a HEAD ADMIN(green)/or FOUNDERS(white) attention and we will handle it accordingly. Or make a thread here: http://www.tbgclan.com/forums/suggestions-or-feedback.14/

THreatening players who are NOT killed VIA fairfight on our servers(because you are friends with BF4DB admins) is Toxic/Disruptive gameplay/behaviour.

Forgot to mention, should you think a player on TBG servers is in the wrong:

http://www.tbgclan.com/forums/players-to-watch-out-for.28/

Last edited:
As much as I disagree with the notion of myself impersonating one of your admins, I apologize if any of you feel I did so. That was not my intention and I never said I would affect their playability on TBG servers. Nonetheless, sorry if anyone interpreted my actions as such.

[22:29:43] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > get off the mountain
[22:29:52] VespaGang - US Army > did one guy gfet past outside?
[22:29:53] KingDomer84 > hell naw
[22:29:57] Not_a_Macro_Bruh - US Army > j
[22:29:59] DayManCom3thX - US Army > ya gogoogo
[22:30:11] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > EA TOS rules, you are exploiting map geometry
[22:30:17] KingDomer84 > no
[22:30:21] KingDomer84 > dude its legit spot
[22:30:25] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > no it isn't
[22:30:41] DayManCom3thX > thats smart. on top the mountain
[22:30:47] KingDomer84 > ur fken giving me a blow job if i show u
[22:31:04] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > well I can just have you banned on bf4db as a glitcher if you want
[22:31:11] rookmarduk > toshee
[22:31:15] VespaGang > if you want
[22:31:16] DayManCom3thX > is that a threat?
[22:31:19] rookmarduk > nope
[22:31:20] Lethaldose007 > ns
[22:31:28] KingDomer84 > nade out
[22:31:51] KingDomer84 > guan
[22:31:55] KingDomer84 > please dont kill me
[22:31:56] FearlessxSoldier > *sherry
[22:31:56] rookmarduk > I will die on the battlefield.... not before i take someone with me
[22:32:33] VespaGang - US Army > otuside
[22:32:33] rookmarduk > set up a squad next round day i will hop in with toasty
[22:32:36] VespaGang - US Army > by helpo pad
[22:32:43] vakejaughan > fucking ucav
[22:32:47] KingDomer84 > only on battlefield
[22:32:51] DayManCom3thX > rook its all good ill tag along if it means we'll be on the same fucking team next round
[22:32:53] DayManCom3thX > -_-
[22:32:54] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > keep trying it and I really will hand it over to a bf4db admin
[22:32:56] thisguylol > bf4*
[22:33:05] VespaGang - US Army > DDDDDDDDD
[22:33:06] KingDomer84 > lol
[22:33:11] VespaGang - US Army > CCCCCC
[22:33:15] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > and seeing how he is sitting in TS with me it doesn't look good for you

Read this and try again.

You weren't impersonating a TBG admin sir. We apologize for accusing you of that.
As far as your apology, Contradictory at best.

That was not my intention and I never said I would affect their playability on TBG servers. Nonetheless, sorry if anyone interpreted my actions as such.

How would you like us to interpret those 3 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back