Appealing my ban

Chi

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* chi101proof

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** (TBG Dragons Teeth City Maps NoLag TBG.com) BF4 pc

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12-15-2014 12:30 pm EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for txt said punkbuster/admin

Any additional comments you would like to add? was banned for a racial slur. was talking to a player and was banned after i said quote " damn spica you scared the hell out of me lol " spica was the players name.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I found the ban. Picked up by the racial slur filter.

[00:44:43] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] chi101proof Banning for Racial Slur!! lol damn spica scared the hell outa me 12/15/2014 12:44:43 AM

Here is the battle report for that round: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/544392770437090880/366589078/
35BQgEm.png

The Closest name I can see to this is Anevilsphincter http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Anevilsphincter/stats/815796968/pc/

A Head Admin will review the evidence and get back to you. Enjoy our other seven servers until that time.

well spica wasnt on the server , you want to try again? or point this person out?

spica was part of his name not his whole name didn't have time to type it it seems like people who are playing on tbg servers know how to get people kicked by having their name that is a offensive if you type it out and punkbuster will ban you for it besides that to my knowledge spica dosent mean anything to me in English and I don't know how that word would be a racial slur it wasn't even spelled spic it was spica. ive never ben banned from any server before other than tbg servers. ben playing since battlefield. other than that I don't know what else to say

also that's very strange your battle report is incorrect I wasn't kicked from playing on propaganda map I was banned while playing on pearl market

thank you, looks good.
you spelled it his name wrong and that was the end results. we need to see the report as if his name was spica we would have to look at banning him for it.
not this case as you had misspelled it.
when one of the bf4 head admin sees this they will remove your ban. may take some time.

k thanks but like I said I just picked out a part of his name so I could type it faster ingame but you see the player and we were both playing at the same time and that was the game I was banned on it was just yesterday thanks for your time seed

Back