Appealing my ban

bf4_needs_steam

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* BF4_NEEDS_STEAM

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICKETS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Date: 12/14/2014, Time:8:35PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Admin was not shown.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was having a good game was a 114 and 4 at the time of the ban. Maybe, an admin thought I was hacking.

Any additional comments you would like to add? When I was banned I received no "stated reason" for being banned. Could someone please tell me why I was banned. Maybe there was an error and didn't receive the "stated reason".

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I don't see a ban on the air maps server. You sure its a ban? Can you post the message?

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'BF4_NEEDS_STEAM' ... Prior Kick/Ban"

Probably just a kick for a reserve slot or its a stupid battlelog issue.

bf4_needs_steam, if you can provide a video with you going 110 and 4 or @ that, in the little bird i have no problem removing your ban.

GunshipSoldier, what was the reason for the ban in the first place? I never received a "stated reason" for the ban. As far as the video goes, in the past I tried to setup a youtube channel and twitch stream but when I recorded the FPS was unplayable and the videos were jittery. Getting a video to you is going to be tough, I seem to be having some issues with my rig.

.... Hopefully this counts as some sort of proof of my Innocence for whatever I am being accused.

I am number one overall on the Air Maps server, and the number #8 scout pilot in the United States on the PC in terms of kills http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf.../pc/vehicles/US/#vehicle-air-helicopter-scout

On multiple occasions on the air maps server I have been banned by the script for having a KDR that was too high, for example http://tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.34171/#post-221121 or http://tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.34080/#post-220559. Anyway, you guys were awesome and whitelisted me after it happened a few times.

My point is, I have played on the the Air Maps server for a long time and I would say that several TBG members could testify to the fact I am not hacking.

well then you should not have a problem making a video and posting.
Its not a question of being able to have a game like that, but as I said " in the past I tried to setup a youtube channel and twitch stream but when I recorded the FPS was unplayable and the videos were jittery. Getting a video to you is going to be tough, I seem to be having some issues with my rig."

I can vouch myself for bf4 he is a great player when you put him behind the flight controls. I have played with him and against him.

BF if you need to, make the video, send it to me and I will post it for you.

I was unable to get a game with 1600 tickets like airmaps. Anyway this shows 36 kills in 400 tickets. This should show you that I am capable of 114 and 4 given a long enough game. Thanks

I was unable to get a game with 1600 tickets like airmaps. Anyway this shows 36 kills in 400 tickets. This should show you that I am capable of 114 and 4 given a long enough game. Thanks
Thanks for the footage. Please allow us time to review your video. We will get back with you in regards to this matttter!

Hey Guys, It has been a few days since I have heard from you. Have you had a chance to review the video?

Back