Appealing my ban

TrainR76

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TrainR76

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Final Stand Conquest <3 BF2142 No Lag TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2014.12.11 approx 2:35 EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Whilst I did put "Jew" in part of a comment, it was meant as a joke, and there were no derogatory comments made about Jewish people. I briefly forgot about the autoadmin and apologize for any offense

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Also to clarify (if it counts as a false positive) I certainly wouldn't say that it was used as a slur in this case. As I said before, nothing derogatory was said. Thank you for your consideration

Oh and also, if the ban is lifted, I will not ever use any religious word again in chat. I am just there to enjoy the game and have some fun, anger-free chats!

We didn't read the context yet but if you did randomly put Jew in there for no reason this will not be lifted. False positive are typos. We only lift the word Jew if it was a typo or honest conversation about jews. That's our rules and we are clear about this when you join the server. Can't miss the warnings

Ok well if you are going to instill a permanent ban I would ask if you would at least look at the context. I was not calling anyone a Jew and I was making a joke at no ones expense. I honestly forgot about the ban on racist/religious words and didn't mean to test the script. I know the rules but I would ask if you could take into consideration the majority of my chat, as I'm not out to ruin anyone's gaming experience, if anything I am trying to make it a little brighter!

Regards
TrainR76

Hi Train,

I found the logs for your ban. And I am just going to post them, and not make a comment on this. This is up to Fast or an HA to decide something like this....

[23:27:31] TrainR76 > STILL ROBON HOOD
[23:27:35] TrainR76 > ROBIN*
[23:27:56] d1rtryd3r > WOW
[23:28:01] TrainR76 > Me and spelling is like germans and jews. They don't get along.....

[23:28:01] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] TrainR76 Banning for Racial Slur!! Me and spelling is like germans and jews. They don't get along..... 12/10/2014 11:28:01 PM

~Sgt Kokuei

Very well, I'll await the decision! I understand if you guys say no, I just feel that I wasn't being detramental to anyones gaming experience, and I forgot about the admin so I thought I would raise it =!

TrainR76

Not detrimental at allI will request this ban to be lifted as I can't do it at the moment

Your initial ban appeal sounded as if you said the word Jews randomly but I have a little more understanding now

I will say however it is a poor analogy to make so please refrain the jew comment moving forward

Thanks

Back