Appealing my ban

iblindfolded

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* iblindfolded

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGCLAN.COM | ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | NO LAG!

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/6/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) TurboF20

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for stats/hacking/aimbot

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm a whitelisted player who has been proven not to hack. I'm trying to understand why I was banned.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi blindfold,

Thank you for your interest in our servers. As this was an admin ban and not a script ban you will have to wait till the banning admin @Turbo is able to reply to your appeal thread. Please be patient with us while waiting for him to respond.

~Sgt Kokuei.

We will review this. In the future just appeal here and don't get on teamspeak for that.
Also saying things like "I will just use my alt account then" is probably not a great idea.

Banning before reviewing stats is not necessarily a great idea either. I respect you guys monitoring your servers, but just because my stats are high on the server and my aim is typically good does not mean it's an automatic ban without reviewing information. I even told him when I joined that I know I'm not supposed to appeal a ban in teamspeak as I already posted on the forums, but I was just trying to gather further information on the ban...AGAIN

The bans are not related, and this is a seperate ban appeal.

We would like to see videos of you using the PKP Pecheneg, and M240B obtaining scores relative to your history, and post them here so we can review. Please let us know if you have any questions. Until we receive the videos, the ban will stand.

Have a blessed day

Specifically we would like to see video with 38+ HS% in those rounds.

Is this a joke? Honestly. Is this a joke? Have you guys ever heard of a bipod lmg? I livestream every single game on Twitch. Can't be a partnered channel like I am and be a hacker.

Do we have any update on this ban appeal? I have provided my Twitch page which provides numerous amounts of evidence of non-hacking.

Your twitch account does not have the videos we requested, nor have you supplied videos showing complete rounds of 38% hskr with the weapons requested. The ban will stand until these can be provided.

You seriously want me to sit on metro with a bipod and just record footage of me shooting people in the head when they appear on red stairs while on on right planter? A 1hr long video of just a bipod? This seems far fetched a bit over the top. I'd like to ask you to check other stats besides 2 minute stats. Stats that aren't even in the red. As a admin, you should be able to see a trend between other weapons, but you pick 2 guns that can have headshots achieved so easily with a bipod. What's next, a sniper round? I'm not trying to be rude, but my head shot ratios are not that high and I'm pretty sure I've never even used these guns on your server to even justify questioning.

Your twitch account does not have the videos we requested, nor have you supplied videos showing complete rounds of 38% hskr with the weapons requested. The ban will stand until these can be provided.
^^^

Do me a favor, keep the ban. You're obviously not willing to understand being an administrator. I'm not going to record 1 hour game play of using the m240B and PKP. Cheat-o-meter clearly calls out every single other gun I use. Being ignorant to those stats shows little to no character of the administering the server. Getting killed by the same person over and over is no justification to the users. Myself or my viewers will no longer partake in this server. Take care and enjoy your continued banning legitimate players.

Do me a favor, keep the ban. You're obviously not willing to understand being an administrator. I'm not going to record 1 hour game play of using the m240B and PKP. Cheat-o-meter clearly calls out every single other gun I use. Being ignorant to those stats shows little to no character of the administering the server. Getting killed by the same person over and over is no justification to the users. Myself or my viewers will no longer partake in this server. Take care and enjoy your continued banning legitimate players.

We asked for proof which you provided none but a twitch account that has no relation with the specific weapons or circumstance we requested. You are pissed but it's our right to police our servers. You obviously dont care that we are trying to be proactive so do what you need to do we have plenty of legit good players in all our servers. Im not sure the point when you theaten your viewers will no longer partake in our server. Our server will still strive with legit players. Always have, always will.

When you do respect our wish and things work out, we will lift your ban and never bother you again. And no it doesn't have to be 1 hour. We receive 5 minute videos of the weapon requested normally

Back