Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

SushiPaste

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SushiPaste

Which game is it?:* Team Fortress 2

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Turbine 32 player fast spawn

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10/31/14

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I'm not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Mischievous chat

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hi TBG Clan. Well I came to appeal my ban for my terrible behavior and I wanted to apologize for it. I was severely cranky those few days due to work and family things going on but, thats no excuse fo

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

shoot it didn't contain my whole comment but here it is: Hi TBG Clan. Well I came to appeal my ban for my terrible behavior and I wanted to apologize for it. I was severely cranky those few days due to work and family things going on but, thats no excuse for what i've done and i am very sorry for it. I hope you can forgive me and let me rejoin you guys. It would suck to be permanently banned from you guys seeing as i'm kind of new to the TBG Clan. Well please take time and consider me. Thank You very much in advance.

First, an admin for the TF server will look into this. Second, you are a guest and public player in one of our servers - not "new to Tbg clan". Membership is a privilege that is gained through a vetting process. Joining the site or playing on the servers does not make you a member.

First, an admin for the TF server will look into this. Second, you are a guest and public player in one of our servers - not "new to Tbg clan". Membership is a privilege that is gained through a vetting process. Joining the site or playing on the servers does not make you a member.
I never said I was a member....

I had you flagged for inappropriate Language which would typically mean I found you saying a Racial Slur in the chat log.

Oct 31, 2014 11:52:41 pm not some I am a spammer black american

And it does appear that was the case. Being as such this will not be removed.

I had you flagged for inappropriate Language which would typically mean I found you saying a Racial Slur in the chat log.

aw what me and other people were just talking and i was letting them know i wasn't black but I'm a Nigerian. I wont do it again

The rules are quite clear. No racial slurs are allowed and they are never lifted. There are plenty of other TF2 servers out there.

I was even warned too by someone and I stopped afterwards. I wont do it again please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back