Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

UG_Tardyjay

First I want to apologize about my ban. I wasn't paying attention and I didn't realize was I was typing. Where I come from, the word I was banned for is not a racial slur but a word meaning the same as "bro" or "friend". I understand why I was banned and if my ability to play on the server is reinstated there will not be any more issues from me on this topic. Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.

You provided 0 details. We have 9 BF4/bf3 servers. Follow the link seed gave you.

Now if you are referring to the short version of the N word or something similar dont bother appealing. There is a yell message and chat message when you spawn in warning you. And if you are a regular you should the rules around here.

In any case, you have 8 other bf3/bf4 servers to explore if this is what happened.

This is what happened. Again, misunderstanding. Where I come from the word I used isn't a racial slur but if dems the rules, dems the rules.

Where you come from it is still a slur and highly offensive by its very nature. We don't lift bans for racial slurs. locked.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back